sluggishness of 8.1.1 on send in 0/wait 0 pairs?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:09:14 EDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:36 AM, Peter TB Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
wrote:

> 1, 3, 5, 7, 2, 6, 4
>
> This _could_ account for the behaviour that Richard is reporting. I know
> that it is fixed in the development branch [1].

At the moment, while I single step through a script, I notice that the
message queue has a __revInternal__savePreferences or  some such waiting
there . . . and it doesn't go away as I type this.

It would be nice if we could copy that text .. .

> Richard, do you have the same issue when you run your stack in LiveCode 9
> DP 1?

I stil need to download that to give it a try; that might happen tomorrow.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462