conversion of field margins from older version to 8

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:22:47 EDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> Aren't the fields picking up the text formatting of the stack, unless
> special formatting has been applied to the field? Does the stack have
> margin properties?? If so, setting the stack properties should affect all
> the fields with no special formatting applied.

In many of these cases, I hand-formatted fields to fit them, as the margins
were too large.  In fact, I set a margin custom property, and ever rev-bump
of the code it loops through and resets those.

I actually have the defaults for those set by font size and, iirc, font,
for the ones I use more commonly.

Looping through is easy; it's getting the exact right fit, which goes up
*and* down as font size increases in pre-8, is tricky.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462