[ANN] Release 9.0 DP 1

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:55:41 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:52 AM, Ben Rubinstein <benr_mc at cogapp.com> wrote:

> Could you output the annotations as PDF, and shell out to the command-line
> version of PDFtk to overlay your annotation PDF on the original PDF?

That's tentatively the only way I see to do this going forward.

Actually, it will need another level of abstraction, to not be locked into
a single pfd program such as pdftk, pdftools, etc.

I have yet to see a pdf program that doesn't have problems with some pdf
document or another; its like they pride themselves on cross-program
incompatibility.

There is also the issue of licensing on these programs, license changes,
the program working differently on different platforms, etc.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462