Store to iCloud?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 24 11:41:17 EDT 2016

Are you referring to the phoenix lib?  The documentation is pretty much in
order.  There is also the mergDropbox plugin that LC distributes, and
there's a Dropbox 2.0 API that is also out there.  We do all of our data
transfer between devices and desktops with dropbox, right now.  That's
across a bunch of apps and a pile of devices.