On-rev server blocked by ISP

jbv jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Oct 18 08:26:39 EDT 2016

Hi Matthias

Thanks for the answer.
But that on-rev account already has a dedicated ip.
I wasn't in direct contact with the isp, but according to my client
it wasn't the ip that was blocked, but the server itself.
The app sends requests to the server through urls such as :
   http://myDomain.on-rev.com
that's what on-rev support told me should be used instead of ip,
and from what I understand that was blocked...