Error in mouseUp in SVG widgets

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Sun Oct 2 15:20:15 EDT 2016

You are right. I tend to use the svgIcon widget as a replacement for buttons with icons, as I like to use color/icon switch as a highlight effect, and I find that it is easier to produce persistent design with the widget. I just have to check if the mouseLoc is within the rect of the widget to make it work, so it is not very complicated to get around.

Tore