SVG import

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:05:29 EST 2016

Hi Richmond,

I believe that the best way to use SVG ilustrations
within LiveCode is converting them to PNG images.

Take a look at these stacks (download draft v02)
I hope that developers more experienced take notice
and fix these early drafts...

About SVGL plus Gradients, I found the main issue
to complete this stack:
Flattening (or applying) all transforms in the SVG
before drawing the vectors inside LiveCode

If you look in the web for a tool or script that could
do these simple math operations, there is none...
This Javascript tool do not seems to work with Matrix Transforms
(precisely the most common transformations):
https://gist.github.com/timo22345/9413158

Richmond, Do you want to help to create (and test)
code to flattening (or applying) all transforms in a
SVG using LiveCode?

Al