AW: LC 9 has all the improvements of the LC 8.1 series, yes?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Nov 29 13:30:03 EST 2016

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

 > At the risk of sounding mind-blowingly stupid (hey, recently I've
 > done that several times, so one more time shouldn't hurt that much)
 > I would be really very grateful indeed if someone could exlplain in
 > very simple terms what including Infinite LiveCode capability
 > actually means.

I did a quick Google search for "infinite livecode" and the first result
was this page, which offers both a high-level summary and some technical
details:
<https://livecode.com/project/infinite-livecode/>

Included in those search results were these blog posts which offer more
info:
<https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-a-letter-from-our-ceo/>
<https://livecode.com/what-does-infinite-livecode-mean-for-users-of-the-platform/>

...along with this link I provided for you in a recent forum thread:
<https://livecode.com/trevor-devore-interviews-kevin-mark-on-infinite-livecode/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems