[OT] Hosed Xubuntu system

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:24:37 EST 2016

Frankly, as long as your backups are not degraded the odd spot of
degradation in your English
is probably less worrying.

I am planning . . . to remove the hard drives from my Linux box and
stick them in external boxes
and have Disk Drill look at thenm from my Mac OS 10.7.5 machine: I would
be grateful if anyone has any experience with this if they could give me
some feedback.

I intend to examine the disks with the Free version, and if it finds
something pay for the forensic version.

http://www.cleverfiles.com/

Richmond.

On 11/29/16 1:01 am, Mike Bonner wrote:
> My english skills are degrading at a high rate of speed apparently.  Fixes:
>   "set it up clean and up to date"  and "at the end of each day, multicast
> the clean image to all computers to prep for the next day"
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>