Type on an angle

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 08:07:35 EST 2016

Hi,

The only widget I created so far is an orientable text with the
following properties:
- label
- angle
- font name
- font size
- font color
- font color opacity
- background color
- background opacity

I created it long time ago with the very first LC version supporting
widgets and have updated the code for following the LCB syntax
changes. I've stopped to play with widgets after this, so the code is
far to be neat but I can share it if someone need it or want to
improve it.

Where can I share it?

Best Regards,

Zryip TheSlug