Bundling an External into a Windows EXE?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Nov 18 13:55:34 EST 2016

Does anyone have any tricks to bundle an external (revZip in my case)
into the EXE built by the Standalone maker?

Once really nice thing about the OSX app bundle (a special folder the OS
treats as a bundle) is that if a use drags an app somewhere, everything
that belongs to it moves with it. Certain resources, like icons, can be
bundled into the EXE, using various Windows resource editor tools, so
that has led me to wonder if there are any tricks to folding the dll of
an external into the exe in a way that the LiveCode engine can find it?