disabled on 10/28 for bounces--to gmail???

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 17 14:28:17 EST 2016

Looks like you are using Gmail. There may be a setting in your Gmail web page account settings where you can white list *@lists.runrev.com<http://lists.runrev.com>.

Bob S

On Nov 17, 2016, at 11:15 , Jacques Clavel <jacques.clavel at gmail.com<mailto:jacques.clavel at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks Bob,

The problem is that all seems to be normal for me, no problem at all, I
just received an email (the third) from use-livecode-request which says
(see below). I re-enabled my membership by using the first link and I
received again the messages from the list.
Can I do something to help to solve the problem?

Content of the mail :
Your membership in the mailing list use-livecode has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
17-Nov-2016.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at