Inconsistent results in simple script

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:58:17 EST 2016

Craig is right, this is asking to be an array, though if you prefer a flat
file you can combine it at the end like so.

on mouseUp
repeat for each line tLine in field "csv1"
   put item 2 of tLine into tDataA[item 1 of tLine]
end repeat

repeat for each line tLIne in field "csv2"
   put comma & item 2 of tLine after tDataA[item 1 of tLine]
end repeat
combine tDataA with return and comma

/*
Places the following into tDataA