Recoding: search and replace

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:13:41 EST 2016

So; here I am, as per usual, replying to my own message having found
that nothing quite so elaborate was required:

/put empty into fld "fSSS1"//
//   put the script of img "xxx" into fld "fSSS1"//
//   put the number of lines of fld "fSSS1" into TERMINUS//
//   put 1 into QOUNT//
//   repeat until QOUNT > TERMINUS//
//      if line QOUNT of fld "fSSS1" contains "unicodeText" then//
//         put line QOUNT of fld "fSSS1" into PROCESST//
//         put replaceText(PROCESST,"unicodeT","t") into line QOUNT of
fld "fSSS1"//
//      end if//
//      if line QOUNT of fld "fSSS1" contains "useUnicode" then//
//         put "--deprecated code removed (useUnicode)" into line QOUNT
of fld "fSSS1"//
//         end if//
//         add 1 to QOUNT//
//      end repeat//