savingStandalone message

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:19:14 EST 2016

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> I'm less certain about the count params, and would favor a build number.
> But that would require that all of us use build numbers, and perhaps some
> don't, so I'm not opposed either.

I would like to see flexibility on this.   Personally, my stacks are
named/labeled with YYMMDDv as part of the name, where v start with "a" for
the first version that day.

I build from several stacks, but the standalone picks up the version of my
control stack.

(The naming format comes from my law practices, which causes them to sort
properly/easily.  My paralegal was shocked/awed when her instructor taught
her what I already made her do :)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462