tsNET error under Windows

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 4 12:04:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

i am currently running into a problem with tsNET external 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.4 under windows doing a explicit FTPS upload using tsNetUploadSync (IDE and standalone)
Under Mac OS X it is just working, but under Windows the same script gives me the following error after successful connection:

tsneterr: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: SEC_E_ILLEGAL_MESSAGE (0x80090326) - This error usually occurs when a fatal SSL/TLS alert is received (e.g. handshake failed). More detail may be available in the Windows System event log.

The Windows event log does not show up any entry for error. I´ve completely disabled AV and firewall w/o success.

Does anyone know what might cause this error?

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13