Scripting style: Verbs in function names

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Nov 3 18:50:07 EDT 2016

Monte,

You might as well ask: Coke or Pepsi? or Mac or Windows? or iOS or
Android? or Burger King or McDonalds or (pick your favorite non-American
head to head competing things) :-)

And is complex because, for example, I like the looks of "put
Something() into container" in my code. However, when looking in the
dictionary or a list of my own APIs for my apps, where just the name is
listed, I like seeing the action (i.e. GetSomething()) as part of the
name as it reminds me of the intended action of the function.