Apps on iPad Pro

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Nov 3 09:22:14 EDT 2016

Hi All,

This message is more of an FYI than a request for help.

I had the chance yesterday for the first time to look at several of my apps on a 12.9‑inch iPad Pro. They were downloaded from the app store.

The iPad was using iOS 10.01.

I’m afraid my development notes didn’t include which version of LC I used to build the app. But, it was accepted on July 27, 2014… so, it was probably LC 6.6.2

When I first opened the app on the iPad Pro I saw this alert:
“Line em Up” May Slow Down Your iPad.
The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility.

Apps I updated this summer did not show that alert. I used LC8.0 for those builds.

I do not see that alert on other iPads running the same iOS or an earlier one.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com