Goofy question about Datagrids

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 16:37:55 EDT 2016

Richmond.

Very little, in the narrow sense that you ask the question. They are both
tab and return delimited data gadgets. In a table field, like any field, you
just put in formatted text. In a DG, you set the dgText (or dgData).

At the very lowest level of increased functionality, or at least display
nicety, DG's automatically display alternate row colors. I had to script
this long ago, with scrolling, before I got my feet wet with DG's.

And I think you know just a little about how much farther you can go with a
DG if you want to get fancy. Table fields are pretty much WYSIWYG.

Craig