IS there a dictionary of the datagrid properties?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon May 30 11:49:55 EDT 2016

Hello,

how do I get the info, which column or row I am hovering with the mouse?

I have read the datagrid lessons on livecode.com, but they guide you mainly
thru the property inspector of datagrids

Where do I find, the property and array names of the datagrid structure to
retrieve the wanted information by script? Yes I know the property names are
shown as a tooltip in the property inspector, but how do I access e.g. the
columndata, while hovering the columns?

Thanks

Tiemo