LiveCode + WP Webinar

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:30:26 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the LiveCode Infinity campaign. As
promised, Digital Pomegranate and I are putting together the code and a
presentation.

We are looking for Monday June 27th @ 1:00 pm NYC time [EST] for the
webinar using Google on air Hangouts. We are setting up a page on our
website to host the project and we will put the code on GitHub.

All details will be posted on this forum topic:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=27400 Plus, you can post
any questions or request here also.

--Todd & DP Team

PS...We do mostly mobile Apps, and the native text control is a pain in the
butt, so we would really like the simplicity of a LC widget. There is still
a feature campaign going on:
https://livecode.com/project/infinite-livecode-native-field-object/ We
pledged for this also as it will save time and efforts.  Every little
dollar counts and will save you hours and hours of development time..