Definite Bug

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed May 25 17:43:34 EDT 2016

I see the problem. The project browser sorts by name, NOT by "number" or I assume that means layer. Because of this no matter how you drag things around in the project browser, if it's sorting objects by name you won't see them changing, and can in fact accidentally drag one group INTO another when you thought you were dragging it before or after.

I am going to have to remember to check that before dragging things around in the project browser.

Bob S