Infinite Livecode Pledge

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue May 24 08:28:59 EDT 2016

I wonder if an inversion with the US being the collection point would help,
since there is no VAT, here.  It still seems weird that there would be VAT
on fundraising, where the contributor is not receiving any in-kind benefit,
other than more awesomeness, but for the Community version, that doesn't
carry any sort of value, anyway.  If the funding is going to an OSS
project/piece, why can't THAT be structured as an NPO?