Handling Top Status Bar in App Design Stage

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon May 23 21:52:24 EDT 2016

I resize to the bottom of a 1 px transparent graphic line the full width of the screen that I place in the appropriate place based on the reported device geometry. In the IDE and on Android it's at y=-1, on iOS it's... well I don’t know or care, LC tells be where it should go. Then I place all objects below that line.

PS: 2 files would make my head explode.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services