And while I'm at it...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 20 12:35:03 EDT 2016

Here is another thing I cannot seem to do. When I open a substack, I hide the mainstack. I would like to show the mainstack by intercepting some message that gets sent to it when I close the substack, without having to script each and every substack to do it explicitly. But nothing works. resumeStack does not seem to be sent to a hidden stack, even when it is the only stack open in the IDE besides the IDE stacks. focusIn never gets sent either.

Is there a message that gets sent to a hidden stack when it is the only stack open? Apparently hidden stacks do not become the topStack until shown.

Bob S