Odd native scroller issue on iOS

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 19 00:57:08 EDT 2016

Try setting the vScroll of the scroller to itself (its current value) upon
opening the card or after creating the scroller.  Goofy, yes, but doing so
may solve the problem.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 5/18/16, 9:11 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Terry Judd"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of