Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Erik Beugelaar ebeugelaar at gmail.com
Mon May 16 01:40:23 EDT 2016

Correct but this thread started with Infinite LiveCode as a subject to
express the need to accomplish a very important issue: connect to native
API's of different platforms via widgets LCB development and esp. for me it
means Android because it has always been neglected to offer an easy to use
SDK for Android.

Kind regards,
Erik

On 04:17, Mon, May 16, 2016 Monte Goulding <monte at appisle.net> wrote:

> It does have an effect however resources are limited. One thing I've
> suggested is we start indicating whether there are resources available to
> work on the request in a reasonable timeframe. It could be a feature or a
> bug that is only an edge case that might not come to the top of the todo
> list. If there aren't currently resources it gives the author and other
> members of the community the opportunity to look into either funding its
> development to bring it forward or making an open source contribution or
> even just to restate and clarify the business value of the issue. At the
> end of the day it can be frustrating for someone that needs something done
> to feel like they have no option but to sit and wait for something that
> might or might not happen.
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 16 May 2016, at 10:51 AM, [-hh] <hh at hh.on-rev.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hopefully the "until" is not yet another definition of Infinity.
> > I don't think that requesting a feature has any effect. This is just for
> > fun.
> > I enjoyed it.

Sent from Matwetwe