Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat May 14 11:31:12 EDT 2016

Is the glass half empty, or half full? Life seems to be much happier for those focus their assessment on the half full part. In Livecode's case it seems to be 98% (or higher) full. But then we still can't forget about the last 2%, while still honoring the 98%. Anybody who has worked with Adobe Director is aware of the enormous contrast between Adobe's way of doing things and Livecode's.

Just my 2 cents.

From my reading of these postings over the year, I observe that the best approach from the community is to cheer on the team for their successes while giving them the feedback they need to fix what remains. i also note that there will always be things that remain to be fixed or added.

Best,
Bill