Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 14 04:25:09 EDT 2016

On 14.05.2016 02:06, Bob Sneidar wrote:
>> On May 13, 2016, at 16:05 , Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well you know, there are lies... and then there are damnable lies... and then there are detestably damnable lies...
>>
>> And then there are statistics!
>>
>> (roughly a quote of Mark Twain)
>>
> Who I just discovered got it from British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli.
>
> Bob S

Benjamin Disraeli would know, being extremely good at dressing a wide
variety of things
up as the truth, and playing both ends off against the middle.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/3760

While seducing Queen Victoria (the Hanoverian incumbent) with his novels
and parlour talk, he
was also in contact with King Victor (the Jacobite claimant) in Sardinia
in case Victoria didn't
bend enough to his wishes.

While Mark Twain might have been a bit blunt, at least nobody could ever
accuse him
of being a slithery sh*t.

Richmond.