[ANN] Release 8.0.1 RC-1

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:43:29 EDT 2016

This, oddly enough, excites me, for 2 reasons:

1. The "Stable" release version 8.0.0 is not feature complete, and is
"quite wonky"
     on Linux 64-bit.

2. I am endlessly hopeful, naive and optimistic.

I am looking forwards to some sort of in-built Dictionary in the Linux
64-bit build

(and, as someone remarked on the Forums, "Can we have our old dictionary
back?" - why not; as the new one is totally NON,
there's no point in having it)

but I am installing the 32-bit build alongside the 64-bit one as ,
despite protestations, I think that has been side-lined.

Richmond.