Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri May 13 09:35:02 CEST 2016


Hi all

I agree with Sannyasin about positivity and this being a thread about
supporting the development of LiveCode

I also am 'all in' and have just pledged at
https://livecode.com/project/infinite-livecode/

My regards to all who have pledged or who intend to pledge, no matter how
little or how much - and I'll see you on the sunny side of the street some
day!

Kind regards

Dave




Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote
> On 5/12/16, 2:03 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Ralph DiMola" <

> use-livecode-bounces at .runrev

>  on behalf of 

> rdimola@

> > wrote:
> 
>>The LC upside WAY outweighs the downside. I'm all in!
>>At least that's how I feel.
> 
> I want to apologize for hi-jacking Heather's thread. If I had complaints
> about SFTP I should have written to Kevin directly. If it means we all are
> now "piling on" to say how much we love this tool. I will also switch my
> tone herewith and into the future.
> 
> Certainly an open language.. if achieved will allow for a great many new
> extensions at prices we can all afford. I am also "all in" with it comes
> to Livecode and continue to be a strong advocate. My post did not reflect
> that at all. I have dabbled with PHP, Javascript and really don't want to
> bother going with another language. 
> 
> Please resume the intended discussion:
> 
> Heather wrote: 
> 
> "Please go and read this blog post from Kevin, it contains important
> information I'm sure will interest you!
> 
> https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-a-letter-from-our-ceo/
> 
> All the best form Hawaii
> 
> BR
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list

> use-livecode at .runrev

> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode





-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Infinite-LiveCode-Message-from-CEO-tp4704550p4704596.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list