A real stinker

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 12 17:55:01 EDT 2016

Well the issue still exists, but I applied the workaround that was in my post and that seems to have gotten my project working again. I will have to do a series of extensive testing on all the features to make sure this does not bite me in the buttocks.

Now I think I see what is going on (although why I cannot reproduce it in a simple stack evades me). I have the command:

put me & cr & the long name of me into tTestVar

The first line is the SHORT name of the card, and the second line is of course the long one.

It appears that in my stack it is unable to resolve the long name of the card from the short name. I will say that in the hierarchy of commands and functions are backscripts and frontscripts and that may be messing with the name resolution in version 8.

Bob S