Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu May 12 19:01:07 EDT 2016

It was announced somewhere recently or perhaps I bumped into it when I compared versions.

The other model I think would work would be to offer low priced plug ins. I wouldn't mind paying $9.99 for an SFTP plug in…  I realize LiveCode doesn't have Unity's user base, but the Unity store is amazing… all kinds of things from $2.95 to  $500.00 add ons…

Atom has an SFTP plug in. Previous to that I paid 4.95 for an SFTP plug in for Sublime Text 2.