Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu May 12 18:55:41 EDT 2016

I'm going with authorized keys in house and shell (scp/rSync) and Web API's for apps used by volunteers outside. You are right there… it's probably a more secure method… I only have a handful of people who have the FTP passwords to the server(s) and that's probably as it should remain.

It would be just so much easier to have a UI that allows for the user to enter a user name and password.