[ANN] New IRC channel for LiveCode Open Source users & contributors

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu May 12 18:11:29 EDT 2016

Hi Mike - I must be doing something wrong then - I've logged in about ten
times over the last week or so (am logged in now) and never found any
activity or got any responses... :(

"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-New-IRC-channel-for-LiveCode-Open-Source-users-contributors-tp4704225p4704573.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Use-livecode mailing list