Wildcard?

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:39:09 EDT 2016

Oh, look: I'm like a dog returning to its own vomit:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Wildcards-td4669119.html

Useless last time: I wonder what chances this time?

Funny considering a lot of other programming languages do use wildcard
characters (that's a bitchy comment,à l'anglais).

Richmond.