IPv6 for iOS??

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri May 6 10:42:03 EDT 2016

Much of the dev team is having time off now that the launch is out,
however I¹ll escalate this issue next week. I¹m sure they will be
delighted!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 05/05/2016, 20:50, "use-livecode on behalf of Todd Fabacher"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of tfabacher at gmail.com>