First experience with LC 8.0's Interactive Welcome

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri May 6 10:40:58 EDT 2016

We will be doing this. We had intended to do it already but just didn¹t
have time before launch. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 06/05/2016, 15:15, "use-livecode on behalf of Earthednet-wp"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of