IPv6 for iOS??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 5 17:42:09 EDT 2016

I got notice of this some months back. Over 6 months ago I think.

<rant>
Personally, I think it sucks. IPV6 is a sh*tstorm for IT Administrators. It is not at all needed for local area networks, and the doom of running out of IPV4 routable addresses has been going on for about the same time as global warming, and has produced a similar degree of disruption. When the time comes, and it becomes necessary, we will all be forced to adopt IPV6. Until then, I do not appreciate Apple "leading the way" in this regard.
<end rant>