[ANN] Release 8.0.0 , project browser

Andrew Meit meitnik at bellsouth.net
Wed May 4 18:22:38 EDT 2016

Please, please anyone know how to hack the colors used in the project browser tree?
1. I can barely read the white on blue, needs to be dark grey/black bkgnd
2. all the light grey text needs to be darker or black
3. the eye is hideous, dark grey/black please
4. I can barely see the lock when disabled
5. icons are too small
6. white on blue for the numbers, need black on white please
7. A Thicker font, this thin font is too much for me to see the font.
8. the +/- controls are hard to see too, white on grey, too tiny

There needs a theme editor for the project browser,…soon, very soon.
Off to take some meds from a headache from 3hrs using the project browser.
No, this is not a joke, am legally blind.

Someone have an alternative project browser? I will trade some of my art for or to do something.

Andrew