Revenue and the Open Source edition

Tim Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Wed May 4 09:37:15 EDT 2016

> On May 4, 2016, at 8:48 AM, Kevin Miller <kevin at livecode.com> wrote:
>
>> It also bears repeating that I have told Kevin, and others, that I think
>> there is not enough bang for the buck for the Business edition, so we
>> don't
>> buy it.
>
> That will be changing very fast now that 8 is done.

I hope that some or most of the add-on widgets that are offered in the business edition are also offered a la carte for those of us with more limited needs and budgets. The Livecode PDF viewer is an example of something that might do well as a separate option.

Tim Bleiler, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer, HSIT
University at Buffalo