Error, but no error?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 3 18:09:12 EDT 2016

Dan,

There is a good chance that the problem is in the IDE. Put true into
gRevDevelopment, turn on the Script Debug Mode (Development menu) and
try again. Does the debug window appear and where does the execution halt?

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch