Error, but no error?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue May 3 17:51:13 EDT 2016

Greetings!

I am having a problem tracking down a bug.  But the real problem is that the LC's error dialog is showing empty.  I put this in my stack script:

on errorDialog pExecutionError, pParseError
  answer pExecutionError &cr& pParseError
end errorDialog

It does fire, but both pExecutionError and pParseError are empty.  I put in a breakpoint, and checked the contents of pExecutionError and pParseError and they are both empty!

I get the same result in both 7.0.1 and 7.0.4.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
-Dan