LiveCode Video Display with QuickTime on a PC ?

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 15:45:10 EDT 2016

The stack should run on PC. Be sure the movie filename is correctly prepared as a relative path, not an absolute path. E.g.:

set the filename of player 1 to “Images/MyMovie.mov”

Also, be sure the movie is correctly placed hierarchically. If for instance the movie MyMovie is in a folder titled "Images" and the stack is in a folder titled MyStack, the Images folder should be in the MyStack folder.

Stephen Goldberg, Pres
Medmaster Inc
www.medmaster.net