How to make a group scroll withut a visible scrollbar/by using one finger touch/scroll wheel on a mouse

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Wed Mar 30 15:02:44 EDT 2016

I have noticed that it is possible to hav a datagrid objekt scroll without a visible scrollbar, if the "scroll when vscrollbar is hidden” is set to true. when doing so, it is possible to use one finger/scroll wheel to scroll up and down in a datagrid, just as you can when the mouse hovers over a field. Since the datagrid is a grouped object, it should be possible to make other groups behave in the same way. Or at least, I think it should be possible. But I seem to be unable to find any help as to how to achieve this. Has anyone on the list found a way to make this happen.

Regards
Tore