IMG resize advice wanted

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Wed Mar 30 11:55:05 EDT 2016

Hi Jim.

Nice script!

I am exploring a project that would have a similar need to embed images in
fields, so I have a couple of questions for you...

1) What method are you using to embed those images in your field?

2) For smaller images, are you able to inset them within the text and have
text wrap around, such as a small picture inset at the start of a paragraph?
(I've been able to place the image at the start, but not able to get the
paragraph of text to wrap it.)

Thanks,
Tom Bodine