Help with legacy on-rev site tripped up on new LiveCode hosting service

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Tue Mar 29 21:13:08 EDT 2016

Hi Phil

I added that to the .htaccess file and same result.  My site had been
running on 4.6.4 using a similar thing David had set up on Tio.

If I comment out the following lines the page will load without errors.

/*
	# general details
	put gSESSION["userId"] into tVars[1]
	put $_POST["acFName"] into tVars[2]
	put $_POST["acLName"] into tVars[3]
	put $_POST["acEmail"] into tVars[4]

	if $_POST["acNews"] = "Y" then
		put "Y" into tVars[5]
	else
		put "N" into tVars[5]
	end if

	put $_POST["acPass1"] into tVars[6]

*/

any idea what is wrong there?  I thought maybe numbered array elements were
the problem. I changed tVars[6] to tVars["6"] but still got the LiveCode
error messages instead of the page loading.

Martin