Border color of graphic

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 29 16:51:39 EDT 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
 > @ Richard --> Right you can turn on the English "meanings" of the
 > property labels. Downside is: this doesn't help you later if you
 > want to touch props by script. So I've left them to their native
 > names so I would learn them that way.

I wrote the opposite.

If you're seeing actual LiveCode property names there you went out of
your way to change that in Prefs.

I hope I'm wrong about v8, but in all versions I've seen the default is
to show the user labels very different from the setting's actual
property name (something I've been known to call "lie mode" when I'm
feeling particularly cantankerous).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems