iOS deployment question

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Tue Mar 29 12:06:54 EDT 2016

On Mar 29, 2016, at 8:26 AM, Dave Kilroy <dave at applicationinsight.com> wrote:

> Glad you got things sorted William
>
> For those who find they are accumulating more and more old copies of
> provisioning profiles on their local drive (which can lead to error
> messages) and can't find a way of deleting them - they are located here:
> "/Users/<username>/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles”

I have found that xCode 6.2 is the best version around for truly deleting those from within xCode itself. I had a lot of trouble with xCode 7.2 and its account management system. I am find that keeping the last 4 revisions of xCode is useful. Hope this helps someone.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://www.livecloud.io/>
canelasoftware.com <http://www.canelasoftware.com/>