[OT] KickStarter - OLO 3d Printer

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Mar 27 22:36:13 EDT 2016

I've been 3D printing "the old fashioned way" (wow that was weird to say)
since I bought my filament-based 3D printer in December.  In fact, I'm
printing now!

My concern about using a smart phone, using its screen as the light source,
is that you don't have a phone anymore.  You know, to make and receive
calls, go onto Facebook, etc.

~Roger